Financial Infrastructure 360°™
Most small businesses fail.
In fact, 67% of businesses will fail in the first 10 years. And a whopping 82% of those failures can be directly attributed to poor financial practices. The CEO’s Right Hand (TCRH) was developed to address this problem – to help small businesses avoid pitfalls and build sustainable, scalable financial practices.
After working with hundreds of businesses – including founding several ourselves – we at TCRH have distilled our experience into a proprietary framework to assess and improve every aspect of your finance function. We call this system Financial Infrastructure 360°, and for the first time we are making this wisdom available to you – for free!
Within this guide, you will find:
- The 5 key components of financial infrastructure
- Insight into how a holistic financial strategy strengthens your company’s foundation
- Real-life examples of avoidable financial infrastructure breakdowns
- Descriptions of the essential components of Financial Infrastructure 360°
- A self-assessment worksheet for each of the 5 components
Enjoy the benefits of our years of experience as a leading provider of outsourced finance and HR services. Learn how to improve your financial infrastructure today.
Learning how to value a small business is worthwhile for any business owner. Gain insight into three valuation methods and when to use them.
Learn what savvy business buyers tend to look for in a management team when contemplating a potential investment.
Learn about strategic human resource management, how it can benefit your business, and what to expect from the process.