Senior HR Consultant
Kevin Kahn is a visionary HR leader with 20+ years of experience developing strategies and implementing programs, processes, and technology that create a scalable platform for start-ups, small and mid-cap businesses, and divisions of larger global organizations.
He has a track record of making significant contributions in all key areas of HR such as talent management, benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, coaching, diversity, HRIS implementation, M&A/integration, and data-driven decision-making. Kevin’s multi-industry experience includes leadership roles at Travelex, The Economist Group, and MANA Products, a leading manufacturer and distributor of cosmetics and skin care for mass and prestige beauty brands.
Most recently, Kevin was a member of the executive team successfully exiting PE-backed SaaS firm Compliance Solutions Strategies, LLC to a competitor.
Kevin is a strategic thought partner to executive teams offering pragmatic solutions to a myriad of HR challenges. He offers extensive experience as a hands-on HR professional who has built HR functions from the ground up and re-engineered teams to align with business priorities and goals.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Created and deployed a people strategy to upgrade all areas of HR/People Operations including compliance, onboarding, career progression, compensation planning, L&D programs, and talent assessments.
- Developed a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy to support 30%+ annual growth. Introduced interview scorecards and panel interviews to mitigate bias and ensure consistent candidate assessments. Reduced time-to-fill by 35% following the introduction of a clearly defined candidate engagement roadmap.
- Introduced Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives across the full employee life cycle to foster a culture where everyone feels included and supported.
- Created an employee assessment process for managers to identify skill gaps; provided development opportunities through face-to-face instruction, self-paced learning, and job enrichment.
- Built a new intranet in partnership with IT colleagues, improving communication, engagement, and knowledge sharing.
- Introduced UKG HCM system to streamline People Operations and generate credible, real-time metrics.
- Designed compensation structures featuring job evaluations, salary bands, and job title rationalization.
- Guided WFH/hybrid transformation model designed for a long-term strategy of collaboration and flexibility.
- Led HR due diligence processes for multiple acquisitions and implemented post-acquisition initiatives.
Kevin holds a BBA degree in Business Management from Hofstra University and is certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Human Resources Certification Institute.