About The CEO’s Right Hand
We are a strategic finance and accounting firm that partners with CEOs and Management to provide finance and accounting solutions. We serve as the financial business partners to small/medium businesses looking to scale. In assuming the finance/accounting department activities, we undertake some combination of the following levels of work for our clients: CFO, controller, financial planning and analysis, bookkeeping, and accounting. We also handle strategy, cash management, treasury, exit planning, sales and use tax compliance as well as income tax reporting and compliance. We are industry agnostic and work with a variety of clients across the globe.
What Makes The CEO’s Right Hand Different
Our Founders launched this business and their cross-functional team to combine a wide range of strategic skills with deep operational experience. We have sat in the seat of owner/operator, so we know what our clients need to help them achieve their goals because we’ve done it before.
Ultimately, we help bring the gap between strategy and implementation, we are storytellers of their business, their vision and their numbers. Because we use a consultative approach, we seek to understand our client’s needs before recommending a unique solution set and pride ourselves on being both transparent, but more importantly, trustworthy to protect them and their business.
As a CFO consultant, the candidate will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with our clients, with emphasis on bottom line performance, working capital and enhancing shareholder value. This role will provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy for our clients. Thus, the ideal candidate will have strong strategic forethought and the ability to anticipate challenges as well as opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, bank transactions, reconciliations and other finance-related duties for a variety of clients across multiple industries.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll and benefits processing
- Paying expenditures
- Billing services
- Recording income and deposits
- Balancing accounts
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Managing past-due accounts
- Preparing financial statements
- Managing payroll
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Perform month-end and year-end close
- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Play a vital part in the company’s financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and other critical success factors
- Ability to deal with various personalities, cooperate with team members and work under pressure.
- Primary values must include objectivity, accuracy, patience, meticulous attention to details, goal-orientation and quality output.