About The CEO’s Right Hand
We are a strategic finance and accounting firm that partners with CEOs and Management to provide finance and accounting solutions. We serve as the financial business partners to small/medium businesses looking to scale. In assuming the finance/accounting department activities, we undertake some combination of the following levels of work for our clients: CFO, controller, financial planning and analysis, bookkeeping, and accounting. We also handle strategy, cash management, treasury, exit planning, sales and use tax compliance as well as income tax reporting and compliance. We are industry agnostic and work with a variety of clients across the globe.
What Makes The CEO’s Right Hand Different
Our Founders launched this business and their cross-functional team to combine a wide range of strategic skills with deep operational experience. We have sat in the seat of owner/operator, so we know what our clients need to help them achieve their goals because we’ve done it before.
Ultimately, we help bring the gap between strategy and implementation, we are storytellers of their business, their vision and their numbers. Because we use a consultative approach, we seek to understand our client’s needs before recommending a unique solution set and pride ourselves on being both transparent, but more importantly, trustworthy to protect them and their business.
As a CFO consultant, the candidate will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with our clients, with emphasis on bottom line performance, working capital and enhancing shareholder value. This role will provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy for our clients. Thus, the ideal candidate will have strong strategic forethought and the ability to anticipate challenges as well as opportunities.
- Work directly with founder/CEO’s as a trusted advisor in helping to craft corporate strategicfinancial plans that support long-term company
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifyingmonetary resources; developing action
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintainingrelationships with the investment community.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Preference for someone with a graduate degree in business or CPA/CMA
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Chief Financial Officer or VP of Finance of a growth enterprise or business unit (preferred)
- At least 2 years’ experience as a consultant to small and medium businesses (required)