When managing your business, consideration of your taxes is an integral part of the planning process. There are federal taxes, state taxes, employee benefit compliance, 1099s, taxes on profits, and much more that may be applicable to you.
For startup companies, there are also tax-saving strategies and opportunities you can take advantage of such as the R&D credit, deferring tax liabilities, using investments to produce income that is tax exempt, and finding tax deductions by structuring your money accordingly.
The CEO’s Right Hand provides full tax advisory and return filing services so that you are in compliance with all state and federal regulations. We provide recommendations and strategies to help you build your net worth and reduce any potential tax burden.
- Ensuring that you and your business are properly represented before federal and state tax agencies
Sales Tax Services
- Compile your business information and prepare sales tax returns
- Full tax audit representation
- Create a tax planning strategy that integrates with your overall business strategy to reflect the most current developments in tax laws and limit your liabilities
- Assist in cost-estimation for the implementation of new solutions
- Quarterly payroll and sales tax planning through year-end
Tax Preparation & Services
- Tax planning & return preparation (Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs/LLPs)
- Taxing Authority Representation
- Tax Effects of Buying/Selling a Business
Tax Problem Resolution
- Provide a realistic and confidential assessment of your position and your options
- Work with you to develop an achievable plan to resolve your tax problems,
- Negotiate Offers in Compromise with the IRS on your behalf
- Navigate the complex laws of different international tax jurisdictions
- Overseas expansion implications
- Qualifying for tax-advantaged treatment under NAFTA
“The CEO’s Right Hand is a major asset to the company. We would not be where we are today without their help over the past year. They quickly learned our business model and translated the finance and operational drivers into actionable goals for the entire team.”
We’d love to work with you
We provide fractional financial and accounting services so you can focus on growing your business.