Steven J Landzberg
Steven Landzberg is a seasoned financial and management professional with over 25 years of experience in investment management, financial advisory, and executive management. In recent years, Steve has provided investment and advisory services to PE and hedge funds including Blue Equity, Stonehill, Downtown Capital, and Off-Road Capital.
Steve’s previous roles in finance include:
- Principal of XRoads Solutions Group LLC where he directed and managed corporate financial advisory assignments, operational improvement initiatives, and franchise and asset valuations.
- Portfolio Manager of Advent Capital Management Multi-Strategy and Credit Opportunities Fund.
- Director/Portfolio Manager of Barclays Capital. Steve founded and managed the US Distressed/Special Situations Proprietary Portfolio of distressed, value-oriented, and special situation assets including bank loans, fixed-income, private investments, convertibles, and equities.
- Vice President of JPMorgan’s Special Loan Group.
- Associate in the real estate investment banking group of Lazard Freres.
Steve has a Masters of Business with Dean’s Honors from Columbia Business School with concentrations in finance and international business. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Pennsylvania, where he was awarded a Bachelor of Arts in Economics with Honors.