Senior Accounting Manager
Robyn Rahn is an accomplished finance and operations professional with extensive experience in strategic planning, financial analysis and reporting, M&A, and risk management. Robyn excels at creating and implementing business solutions to increase profitability and efficiency through process, automation, and innovation.
In all areas of her life, Robyn enjoys creating new and better ways of doing things. That passion has been especially applicable throughout her career and at IND (an IT solutions and service provider), where she worked on improving efficiency internally and for clients. Her background in financial analysis has also given her great insight for reporting on successes and analyzing trends through metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Robyn’s specialties include:
- M&A Integration Management
- Financial Management & Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Human Resources Management
- KPI/OKR Building and Reporting
- Budgeting and Performance Reporting
- Startup Business Planning and Financing
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Game Development Planning and Financing
- Technology and Cyber Security Planning and Services
Robyn earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and music from Rutgers University.