Mr. Fish brings over 30 years of financial and operational leadership experience to entrepreneurial start-ups to established multi-nationals. Larry’s career commenced as a Senior Auditor for Deloitte Touche, where he spent several years leading engagements, managing daily activities, developing audit programs and testing procedures, applying risk and control concepts to scenarios and identifying issues. He entered the restaurant business to join the opening team of Planet Hollywood launch their initial business plan, establish their financial and operational policies, procedures and systems, and go on to launch twenty-five of their international units. He went on to found The Motown Café, with units in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando and Tokyo.
Mr. Fish spent the next decade in Marketing, Communications and Advertising, launching a number of Web 1.0 properties and accepting the role of Global CFO/COO of Naked Communications, an international marketing agency and then as CFO of McCann Erickson NY, owned by publicly traded Interpublic Group (IPG).
Mr. Fish joins The CEO’s Right Hand as a CFO Consultant where he is responsible for providing functional expertise in financial controls and policies, acquisition and integration, review of all pricing proposals, management of commercial credit facilities, development of detailed fiscal projections, cashflow projections and reporting, as well as contract drafting, reviewing and negotiation.
Mr. Fish is a CPA, Board Member of the Imperial House Co-op, Treasurer and Founding Board Member of Reidel Dance Theater, Angel Investor and Advisor to numerous early-stage ventures, and a faculty member of the International Culinary Center (ICC), where he teaches Hospitality Entrepreneurship. Larry can frequently be found on the stages of many of New York’s comedy clubs.
- President of a 15-unit retail coffee and pastry chain with an independent commissary and coffee roasting plant, including a wholesale, catering and franchise licensing business.
- CFO of the world’s largest advertising agency network, McCann Erickson, a subsidiary of Interpublic Group (IPG) a NYSE listed company.
- CFO and COO of an International Marketing Strategy Consulting and Communication Planning Agency with offices in the US, UK, Paris, Brazil, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
- COO and CFO of a National chain of wellness education centers.
- CFO and Sr. VP of Strategic Planning for an online marketing, technology and consulting company providing clients with cost-effective acquisition and retention, revenue generation and brand awareness building solutions.
- CFO and Director of Finance for two of the world’s leading Theme Restaurant chains, encompassing food service, retail, and entertainment venture with locations in over 100 cities around the globe.
Mr. Fish has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration in Accounting, from Emory University and a MBA from Columbia University.
For more information, please contact Mr. Fish via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at: (646) 277-8728 ext. 105.