Providing our clients with accurate and timely bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting services is one of the key pillars at The CEO’s Right Hand. From the simple to the complex, we have worked with hundreds of companies across dozens of industries. We can “own” the accounting function so you don’t have to worry:
- We provide you with the monthly Financial Statements and reports you need to run your business, including Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statements of Cash Flow – with comparisons to budgets and prior periods, , as well as all other standard accounting reports and custom reports when as needed.
- We help you create a budget or forecasts that can be added to your accounting system and used to track how you’re doing throughout the year.
- We set up your accounting system so that expenses related to specific clients and projects are tracked, and you can easily see which clients / projects are profitable.
Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable: Data entry for all bills. Vendor management. Contract review to ensure all payments are accurate and correspond to contractual rates. Manage online bill payment, e.g. Bill.com. Manage timely payments to vendors.
- Accounts Receivable. Create invoices and send based on information generated by you. Generate A/R aging report, if any. Contact clients for payments that are overdue, as needed. Escalate late payments to Management, if any. Apply late fees / interest per contracts, if applicable.
- Payroll. Enter payroll information into payroll provider’s system. Review payroll reports and ensure that the data is captured (fed) into QuickBooks accurately.
- Benefits. Book all benefits, e.g. health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), WageWorks, TransitChecks, health club, etc. into QBO, by department / employee, if applicable.
- Ongoing Processing. Download bank and credit card transactions into accounting system, QuickBooks and categorize appropriately.
- Month-End Processing. Bank reconciliation for all bank accounts and credit cards. Recurring and one- time journal entries (e.g. accruals) as needed.
“The CEO’s Right Hand is a major asset to the company. We would not be where we are today without their help over the past year. They quickly learned our business model and translated the finance and operational drivers into actionable goals for the entire team.”
We’d love to work with you
We provide fractional financial and accounting services so you can focus on growing your business.