Lack of capital is often the most critical challenge that every successful business owner may face in his/her tenure. Without diligent management of cash flow and a steady raise of more capital, the business can be constrained.
Capital Raising Issues
- Insufficient working capital may make it difficult to attract investors and lenders
- A lack of working capital may jeopardize a company’s ability to finance its day-to-day operations
- A lack of working capital makes it difficult for a company to prepare for emergencies
- A lack of working capital hinders a company from expansion opportunities
- Without diligent cash flow management, profit in an operating cycle makes it difficult to fund working capital for the next operating cycle