Ms. Elowsky brings over 25 years of experience working in the entrepreneurial arena. She specializes in developing and strengthening high-growth companies in a wide variety of industries, including entertainment, media, advertising, high-tech, and other emerging growth businesses.
She has served as a financial and legal advisor to founders and CEOs of multiple companies and has worked closely with investors and the Board of Directors to help achieve corporate goals and objectives.
As Principal of her consulting company, Sherwynn Consulting, and as a CFO consultant for The CEO’s Right Hand, Ms. Elowsky serves as the CFO of over 15+ companies, providing hands-on financial and legal services including day-to-day accounting functions, business planning, ERP implementation, multi-currency global consolidation financials, acquisition integration, designing and implementing financial policies, preparing board presentations, and handling of all human resources functions.
Additionally, with her legal background and expertise, Ms. Elowsky drafts and negotiates vendor agreements, employment contracts, consulting contracts, loan agreements and all necessary contracts involved in company operations.
Ms. Elowsky is currently a CFO Consultant for The CEO’s Right Hand where she is responsible for providing functional expertise in financial controls and policies, acquisition and integration, carve out, treasury/cash management, ERP Implementation, human resources, global consolidation/multi-currency accounting, and restructuring for her clients.
Chief Financial Officer, Target Social, LLC
- Handle all financial functions and negotiations for this social media marketing and advertising company.
Prepare annual budgets and forecasts.
- Collaborate with CEO developing strategic and operational plans providing risk/reward analysis.
Negotiate agreements with vendors and clients.
- Collaborate with CEO to develop strategic and operational plans providing risk/reward analysis.
- Perform all HR related responsibilities including hiring, promotion, raises, bonuses, commission structure and firing.
Principal/Consultant Sherwynn Consulting, LLC
- Interim and Part Time Chief Financial Officer for entrepreneurial ventures in a variety of industries including media, advertising. SAAS, high-tech, consumer goods, and internet based businesses.
- Prepare initial 10Q and 10K for a recently merged public entity.
- Draft GAAP compliant financial statements with accompanying notes.
- Negotiate and close bank loans.
- Establish financial controls and policies for existing entities.
- Establish and integrate new accounting systems.
- Establish budgeting procedures, prepare budgets and create timely variance analysis.
- Report financial information and strategic advice to the Board of Directors.
- Provide strategic technology analysis.
- Furnish strategic planning and analysis services.
- Seek out and brokering deals for strategic partners for new and existing companies.
Chief Financial Officer, Harrison & Shriftman LLC
- Reorganized accounting and finance functions of company.
- Established financial and operational procedures for company.
- Oversaw all accounting, human resources, legal and technology functions.
- Supervised Sarbanes Oxley and corporate reporting requirements.
- Analyzed profitability on department and office basis.
- Furnished all of the company’s financial and tax documents, and monthly variance analysis.
Vice President, Finance, Targeted Media Partners, LLC
- Collaborated with the CEO on corporate strategy and in negotiations with its strategic partners.
Furnished all of the company’s financial and tax documents, monthly variance analysis and presentations for the Board of Directors and outside agencies.
- Oversaw all finance, human resources, administrative and legal functions including supervision of outside counsel and auditors.
- Prepared strategic business models and financial projections for venture capital
- Analyzed all acquisition opportunities including preparing projections and recommendations to the Board of Directors.
CFO – Vice President, Finance & Administration, Gemkey.Com, Inc.
- Prepared strategic business models and financial projections for a start-up Internet company and prepared monthly reports for investors and Board of Directors.
- Instrumental in obtaining $5 million acquisition loan for Company.
- Oversaw all accounting, human resources and administrative functions including supervising a staff of 6.
Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer, Quadra Entertainment, Inc.
- Oversaw the strategic and daily operations of an international feature film distribution and production company.
- Instrumental in the acquisition of international distribution rights to 10 feature films with budgets ranging from $1.5 million to $15 million.
- Handled all bank relationships with an emphasis on closing production related loans.
Director, Business/Legal Affairs, Interscope Communications, Inc.
- Prepared break-even analysis of upcoming television and feature film productions.
- Prepared strategic business plans, corporate cash flows and quarterly budgets.
- Secured bank loans, completion bonds and insurance for feature film productions.
- Evaluated potential investment and acquisition opportunities.
- Developed the financial models for PolyGram Filmed Entertainment’s acquisition of a majority interest in Interscope
Omnispace LLC (2015-2016), Laufer Group International (2010-2014), Park Assist LLC (2011-2012), Xtiva Financial Systems, Inc. (2010-2012), Broadband Maritime Inc. (2007-2011), EcoMedia LLC (2007-2010), Fast Capital LLC (2007-2009), Front Street Productions, LLC (1999-2004), Inplane Photonics, Inc (2001), Kodeos Communications, Inc. (2001), Gemkey.com, Inc. (2000), Playboy Entertainment (1999-2000), Toyfan.com, Inc. (1998-2000), Quadra Entertainment, Inc. (1997-1999)
Ms. Elowsky has an undergraduate degree, with Distinction, from The University of Michigan, a J.D. from Boston University School of Law and a MBA from UCLA Anderson School of Management.
For more information, please contact Ms. Elowsky via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: (646) 277-8728 ext. 104.