Ms. Williams is an accountant for The CEO’s Right Hand, providing expertise in management accounting, cost accounting, forensic accounting, non-profit accounting, and real estate accounting. She has 16 years of Accounting, Business Consulting, and Tax Experience and is also a part-time accounting professor. Ms. Williams has worked in private as well as public accounting, specializing in small to medium size businesses with budgets as low as $100K per year and as much as $10M.
Ms. Williams specializes in growing small businesses, educating business owners on key success factors and business continuity. She worked in the corporate accounting sector as well as public accounting for over 15 years. As the lead accountant and CFO Consultant for CFO Benefits she worked as a consultant for clients such as Thumbtack Inc., PaySell Systems, and Inkling to name a few. As a QuickBooks Diamond Level Pro Advisor, she has worked extensively with QB Desktop and QB Online streamlining client processes and providing in depth QuickBooks forensic accounting and clean up services.
Founding Member, CFO Benefits
- Business consultant, entrepreneurial advisor, solutions provider
- Business strategy and implementation
- Work extensively with owners in reviewing financials, developing corporate management strategies, grant request for Non-Profits, financial presentations for investors
- Identified cost savings in accounting systems and implementation, by identifying areas of improvement, accounting errors, errors in financial statements
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and bank statement auditing
- Clients consist of e-business operations, Nonprofit organizations, health care clinic, restaurants, daycares, etc.
- Registered tax preparer with the IRS, preparing forms 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120s and 990
- Assist clients with business valuation, business consulting, and financial reporting, budgeting, and operations consulting
Professor of Business and Accounting, Strayer University
- Assist in preparing syllabus facilitating introduction to accounting, accounting principles and taxation.
- In Class and out of class tutoring for students in areas such as managerial accounting, principles of accounting and taxation.
- Applauded for use of interactive learning and teaching techniques, with real world experience
- Applauded for my use of interactive learning and teaching techniques, with real world experience
Sr. Regional Accountant for Compass Group NAD.
- Responsible for decreasing field A/R write offs for my region by 98%.
- Responsible for creating credit card reconciliation policy for sector and reducing credit card write offs by 99% sector wide.
- Reduced cash write offs sector wide by 100%.
- Conduct peer to peer training session open to all accountants for the reconciliation of Union Dues.
- Received several recognition certificates (Hero Awards) for assisting in other sectors as well as training and mentoring.
- Train field personnel on cash and credit card accounting policies and procedures.
- Mentor and train all new accountants in my sector as well as other sectors.
- Prepare financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations; analyze income statements and balance sheet for possible misstatements for over 100 operations for monthly close.
- Process all commission and royalty payments, credit card and cash reconciliations
- ATB (aged trial balance) analysis, assist treasury with accurate cash application
- Set up amortization and depreciation schedules
Ms. Williams received her Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration from Columbia College, a Masters Degree in Business and Accounting from University of Phoenix, and is currently receiving her Doctorate in Business Administration.
For more information, please contact Ms. Williams via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: (646) 277-8728 ext. 106.