Mr. Menke brings over 25 years of investor, advisor and management experience with specific expertise in channel strategies, brand repositioning, logistics, industrial manufacturing and product innovation. Prior to founding Growth Capital Management, Mr. Menke was one of the founding partners of Champlain Capital, a $148 million private equity fund focused on making private equity and growth capital investments in companies in the lower middle-market. In that role, Mr. Menke made numerous investments in the industrial, consumer products, and retail services sectors. Prior to founding Champlain Capital, Mr. Menke pursued and consummated acquisitions of small market companies on a deal-by-deal basis. Mr. Menke began his career at the investment banking firm of Kidder Peabody & company.
Mr. Menke joins The CEO’s Right Hand as Partner where he provides strategic advisory services in change management, financial performance, mergers and acquisitions (including preparing companies for sale), marketing, business restructuring, and human resources, with an emphasis on managing risks and cost, to assist organizations in improving productivity, overall performance, and accelerate their growth.
- Partner of Growth Capital Management/Emerging Growth Equity focused on investing into smaller market companies on both a control and non-control basis. Alligned with quality management teams who would like to accelerate their growth while investing capital to facilitate positive change and profitable outcomes.
- Founding partner of Champlain Capital, a successful $148 milllion private equity fund focused on making private equity and growth capital investments in companies in the middle-market. Consummated numerous investments in the industrial, consumer products and services sectors with business ranging in size from $10 million-$100 million. Served on numerous boards and worked closely with management teams of portfolio companies to develop and execute various growth strategies and add-on acquisition initiatives.
- Sourced and acquired small-market companies on an adhoc basis in partnership with various debt and equity capital partners while a partner of Menke Equity Partners.
- Obtained ESOP buyout expertise and executed related financing transactions on behalf of Menke & Associates, the largest ESOP consulting firm in the United States. Sourced transactions ranging from $5 million to $300 million for privately-held companies.
- Advisor to senior management teams of companies regarding ESOP buyouts, and tax-related financing strategies with Kidder Peabody & Company.
Representative Sample List of Companies Acquired, Managed and Exited under
Mr. Menke’s Leadership
Option One Home Medical
Home health care services for recently discharged patients
Leading manufacturers of a broad line of filter cartridges for the auto body industry
Leading designers and manufacturers of licensed luggage product lines in the U.S.
pH Beauty Labs
Branded health/beauty company developed skin/hair products for the mass channel
Designed, manufactured and serviced industrial fluid and air modular sysems.
MBT Musical Distributors
One of the broadest distributors of musical instrucments in the United States.
Deloped and sold innovative branded toner cartridges for office printers.
Designed branded equipment and ccessories used in trenchless construction activities.
Bergensons Property Services
The leading provider of outsourced cleaning services to big-box retailers in the U.S.
The largest franchisor of automobile collision repair shops in North America
The leading worldwide supplier of suction/oxygen equipment to hospitals in the U.S.
Mr. Menke graduated, cum laude, with a BA from the University of Southern California and was awarded an MBA from the Kellog Graduate School of Business at Northwestern University.
For more information, please contact Mr. Menke via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at: (646) 277-8728 ext. 108.